In This (Last) Part: Treating People Well. Hurtful Habits. Breaking The Law. The Revival Of Islam. Treating People Well ( Fulfilling The Rights Of The People): The final point is one which Muslims are generally neglectful of: fulfilling the rights of other human beings, i.e. treating the creation of Allah well. It is obligatory for us to treat every human being, which includes the non-Muslim we live alongside, with compassion, good manners and fairness, in compliance with the teachings of Islam. Oppression and dishonesty are Impermissible towards Non-Muslim too. Understand well that any form of oppression, deception, breach of trust, injury or hurt is just as impermissible and Haraam when directed towards non-Muslims as Muslims. Islam does not give permission for even animals to be treated unjustly. Hurtful Habits: It is with great regret that I say this, and I hope I will be excused for saying it, but we have developed so many bad habits in our lives that we cau...
Comments
Post a Comment